Friday, October 8, 2010

Re-gosh-darn-diculous.

Dear Blogger,
I am writing to inform you of my furstration with private blogs.
I know that I HAVE been authorized to view certain blogs under my current email address.
I HAVE contacted the author of the blog to ask them to allow me access to their private blog.
I do not know why you are angry with me and are punishing me by not allowing me to view some of my favorite blogs; thus not allowing me access to blog-stalk my usual victims.
FIX THIS.
All my love, Sincerely peeved.
ps. If you are reading this and have a private blog (ie. Caryn) please add me so I can resume stalking you and your family. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. You made my night lady! Email on it's way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are excited for the snow too! it was really fun looking at your blog, i'm sorrry to hear about your decor! i can't believe i missed an amazing rainstorm in az. i really did love those.. the smell the warm moist air. good things:) hope to see you guys in az around christmas!
    -lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap, 'cept I don't have your email!! Send it my way iscaryn@cox.net

    ReplyDelete