Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A little bit about us~

Welcome to the Benjamin Nikolaus family blog!!!
Our previous address was BenAndBritt.blogspot.com
We switched for many reasons that I won't bore you with.

I will start out with a little bit about us~






Benjamin~
Meet my adorable big teddy bear!!! Ben is currently a student at ASU majoring as an aeronautical/mechanical engineer. Until graduation Ben is working at Home Depot as the department head of paint. He is my highschool sweetheart and we will be celebrating our 5th anniversary this year. He is the absolute light of my life and the most kind person you will ever meet.



Brittany~



Where to start.... Well I am a nursing student at ASU (currently taking this semester off so Ben could go full time). I want to be a Labor and Delivery nurse in the future. At the moment I am represented by the modeling and talent agency SIM agency. Sim-agency.com :)



Since I can remember I have wanted to be an actress. Its hard being in Arizona and trying to persue this but I get a decent amount of work; mostly commercial stuff. Some highlighs of this year were a photoshoot for Dillards, shoot for SouthWest Ambulance, and some print work for the Department of Economic Security.

I love doing nails and make-up, crafting, sewing, dancing, yard saleing and thrift storeing, and refurbishing furniture :) I mostly love doing these things with my bestest friend; my big sister Mal-mal Brown Cow! She is amazing and can do ANYTHING. She is my mentor and teacher and really can do ANYTHING! Check out her crafty blog ClassyClutter.blogspot.com



My true love and passion are my girls. They are what keeps me going and the reason I wake up with a smile.

The chubbies- aka. Ryleigh Mae & Bryton Brooks

Ryleigh~ Ry is our beauty queen, girly girl, fashonista to the max. This girl loves dress-up and playing with my make-up. She loves her baby dolls and barbies and loves to help me take care of her cousin baby Parker while aunt Mal is at school. My little SUPER-HELPER to the rescue! She also LOVES gymnastics, dance and pretending the fireplace is a stage. She entertains us with her songs and dances she makes up on a daily basis. She reminds me of ME when I was little; scary right?!?!?! Ryleigh is also so so so SMART! We just finished the Kindergarten ciriculum and she knows it all; and she is only 3! The kid definitely has Ben's brains. Our little Ry will be 4 this month!!

Bryton~ My little DRAMA queen. Thats drama with a capital D R A M A!!! She is a free spirit, and a fireball. This makes for a tiring combination. She is fiesty and only wants to do something if she can do it by herself. This girl keeps me laughing with her little lisp when she tries to be serious. Some of her catchphrases, "NO WAY!" "I do it!!!" "Wha u say??" "Im a big gurl!" and my fav "GANKS!" Heaven help the young man who ends up with this girl; he will definitely have his hands full. Although I know Brytie can take care of herself. Her best buddy is her cousin Carty (carter) who is 6 weeks younger than her. Carter loves to wrestle, tickle and play ring around the rosy.....Brytie loves to be left alone....You see where the problem is??? Mal and I always joke that we have the Rugrat gang for kids. Ryleigh- Angelica, Bry and Car=Phil and Lil, and little Parker=Tommy Pickles. If you are a product of the 90's you know exactly what Im talking about! They are so much fun to watch and really can't get enough of eachother. They really act like twins! I love my little girl Ben!! *i know how weird that sounds but everyone says she's a little Ben...with my sass. My little troublemaker will be 2 on Saturday!!! :)

I hope you enjoyed getting to know our little gang a little bit. Don't forget to add us to your bloglist or become a follower. We look forward to getting to know you.

Remember all you need is Peace, Love, and Crayons :)

xoxox

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment