Monday, September 20, 2010

My day job :)

Id like to introduce my day job. Well Im not actually sure if I can call it a job; because that implies work and a slight irratation with having to do it. And I definitely do not mind doing this job. Since Mal goes to MCC which is across the street, and I don't leave the house with us having one car, I have the PRIVELEDGE of watching the little Craig Nikolaus boys 3 times a week for a few hours. We have so much fun! First off little Carter entertains my girls so they stay out of my hair and I get to play with the baby! Its so much fun having a newborn (when you only have to take care of it for a few hours; not your whole life!) Okay Im joking...sort of. :)

My third favorite job is being Auntie Brit!(or mommyyyy as Carter sometimes calls me)

ps. My most favorite job is being Mrs. Ben Nikolaus and my second is being Mommy to my little angel girls, in case you were wondering ;)

Now for some pics of playtime!

Please ignore the painting clothes...the famous black basketball shorts with My Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtle shirt!



Yes....Carty is wearing Bryties purple fairy wings. Only a truly secure man could pull that off.

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHHAHA! That's freakin hilarious! I love those crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love it! Your such a cute mama! I love how close they are sitting to the TV, I totally remember doing that when I was little.

    ReplyDelete