Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just to flatter myself...

...im going to imagine you have been wondering why I haven't posted in a while. 2 words. STOMACH FLU. It started with Ryleigh, then Bryton (who always throws up any way), then Ben. Their's all lasted about 18-24 hours and they were totally fine. So when I started to feel mine coming on my first thought was, "okay just about 24 hours and this will be over..."

It is now day 4.

I definitely feel much much better than day 2 but COME ON! just get out of my system already! I can't eat because it makes me naseous and I feel naseaous becasue I can't eat. This definitely is not in my top 10 ways to spend the start of the Holidays.

Im sorry but when I think Holidays I think Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years. I even started blaring Christmas Music November 1st.

Okay so that was more than 2 words.

On the brighter side, I have been thanking my Dear Father in Heaven that this all started the day after the Easter pageant and New Testament auditions. I auditioned for An Angel for the Easter pageant and will find out December 1st whether or not I got it! Ill let you know :)

As for the New Testament Movie auditions...it seems to be just like any other audition I have been to. "We will let you know! BIG SMILE!!" Im used to that so I have fingers crossed in the back of my mind and a "if it be thou's will" in my prayers. Besides that, I just kind of have to forget about it and move on. Then down the line, if through some magical power, I do get a call I will be pleasently surprised.

FINALLY.... American Spirit Pageant Nationals is in 15 days.... Im kind of freaking out because this is crunch time and I am stuck in bed.

"Really? It's for Paris, I'm on this new diet. Well, I don't eat anything and when I feel like I'm about to faint I eat a cube of cheese. I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight."




name that movie!!!


It sort of applies here. I mean I wasn't trying to lose any weight but just get my butt in shape; like toned I guess. Except I can't because of my previously mentioned condition.




So long story short; Pray for me in 3 ways


1) I will get to be an Angel for the Easter Pageant


2) I will get some sort of call-back for the New Testament Movie


3) I will get better so I can get my butt out of bed.


This would be greatly appreciated :)




And look how cute my hubby is! After my New Testament Auditions, when I started to feel sick, he brought me this home. He said, "It looks like you." Okay honey you are the sweetest but I don't get what you mean by that :-/







PEACE LOVE & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally posted about how the holidays really begin November 1st and that the Christmas music starts then. I love that I'm not the only one :-). Hope you get feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete